Wednesday 17 April 2013

Some pics of my life

I never thought I could adore little ones, other than my nephew of course, as I do these kids. I am older, wiser, and softer it would seem. Some days are tough but then you remember they are 5 and 6 years old speaking two languages. They put me to shame. 
May I present; 
6 year olds-Honor and Respect class
5 year olds-Cheer and Shine class.

Edwardio

Edward, Clara, and Sean

Sean

Peter and Emma

Alice, Sean and Peter

Jaheim and Peter


Kids



Jasmine and Chloe *check out that hair piece*

Bo-mi and David

Brian


Rosie and Bill (1 year younger than the above kids)


Olivia and Alex

Bella and John

Kevin and Amy


Roy

Dare I say my favourite Yu-Na (or Jasmine or Jinny she changes every day) and William

Minha and Jun Hee

Chang hyung and Bella


Jack and YuJu

Andrew and Bella

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Ruth! The kids really are very cute. I am so happy you like your school and kids, it makes everything easier. That stadium must be the city's, for soccer games and such. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete